WHY WARRANTY IS NOT ENOUGH?
A BETTER SERVICE EXPERIENCE = HAPPY CUSTOMERS = NEW AND RECURRING HW SALES
SYSTEM DOWNTIME IS COSTLY!
Warranty does not offer enough Coverage to get Systems back up and running fast. Warranty coverage is typically a “best effort” and a vague SLA
- Different components may have different warranty levels and durations
- Warranty has no dedicated parts stocked at local depots leading to a reliance on air/freight
- Software doesn't have any warranty, only media replacement within 90 days
- Customers need to install customer self-repair parts themselves (with no onsite support)
ASK YOUR CUSTOMER:
- How do outages and other issues affect the business?
- What are the SLAs required by your business?
- Does your staff only have time for routine maintenance and not to focus on helping drive business growth?
- How do you manage firmware revision updates and patches?
- Does your IT environment include software from multiple vendors?
- Would it benefit you to have one place to call even for ISV support? Support protects the business and helps the business transform with:
- Foundation Care - Proactive Care - Proactive Care Advanced
Keep my converged infrastructure running: these services provide hardware and software support, enabling faster resolution of problems on HPE and third-party products.
Prevent issues and get me to your best experts: resolve problems quickly with an enhanced call experience and start to finish case management. Prevent problems before they occur with tailored proactive reports.
Proactive Care Advanced
Provide customers with assigned and personalized technical consultation to help make the most of HPE IT: includes an assigned local single point of contact for support management, best practice advice and access to specialist skills (Critical Event Management) for to support complex, downtime incidents.