Aruba cloud-managed networking
SIMPLE. SMART. SECURE.
Aruba and Ingram Micro are here to help build cloud-managed networks that provide the same reliability, performance, security and scalability of large-scale enterprise solutions, but perfect for midsize businesses with limited IT staff resources and budgets.
Follow these simple steps when selling Aruba cloud-managed networking. It’s easy!
Click below and start exploring Wi-Fi-selling opportunities for your midsize customers.
- 1 Lead Aruba Instant Access Points
- 2 Expand Aruba Switches
- 3 Up-Sell Aruba Central
Benefits of Aruba Cloud-managed Networking
Easy to Deploy & Manage
Infrastructure that is easy to deploy with built-in tools to collect and analyse network performance data
More insight into users, devices, and apps running on the network to ensure it runs smoothly
Integrated security controls and intrusion detection protect data from malware and unauthorised users
Intelligence and automation take the guesswork out of troubleshooting and provides guidance on where to focus remediation efforts
Flexible network management solution that can grow with their business
Why choose Aruba?
Aruba cloud-managed networking solutions are the simple, smart, and secure way to set your business up for success. Get single-pane-of-glass management, intelligent insights, and automated troubleshooting for your network. Make customers, users, and IT happy.
Moving up to Wi-Fi 6
Designed to boost performance in high-density areas, from device-packed environments to stadiums and hotels.
By upgrading, customers will future-proof business, enabling faster throughput for dense client populations, anticipated growth, new IoT applications and more.
Things to remember when selling Wi-Fi 6 include:
- Offers 4x faster data transfer speeds
- Look for the Wi-Fi 6 Certified logo on APs
- Access Points (APs) should support WPA3 for more secure connectivity
- Helps increase speeds even for devices on 2.4GHz
- Premium APs require more power to support Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM) and more expensive hardware
Speak to your Ingram Micro Account Manager to find out how we can help you and your customers gear up for Wi-Fi 6
Working with other technology partners, Ingram Micro and Aruba can help you develop and deliver robust networking solutions for remote teleworking services and zero-touch provisioning
THE NETWORK THAT’S RELIABLE, SECURE & EASY TO INSTALL... TOOLS TO MAKE REMOTE COLLABORATION EASIER
Drive and support business continuity by deploying Aruba telework-ready networking to enhance Poly remote working tools.
Your Resource Hub
All your Aruba resources, all in one place.
- 5 reasons you need Aruba cloud management
- Network growing but your budget isn’t?
- 7 steps to a smarter network
- The smart, simple, and secure way to manage your network
- Simple smarter cloud-managed networking
- Cloud-Managed Networks The Secret to Success
- Cloud-Managed Networking for Midsize Business
- Want to Win in 2020? Follow these 3 Tech Trends