Managed services for
Ingram Micro's white-labelled Managed Services solution for networking can help Partners grow existing business and uncover new opportunities for selling Aruba partner-ready solutions.
Keep the wheels of business turning!
According to ABI Research, there will be 4.6 billion Wi-Fi-enabled devices by 20241
The Wi-Fi-as-a-Service market is projected to hit $6.1 billion by 20232
The IoT Connectivity market is due to grow from
USD 3.8 billion in 2019 to USD 8.9 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.7% from 2019 to 20243
Demand for Wi-Fi-as-a-Service models is rocketing among SMEs in the retail,
education, travel and hospitality, healthcare and life sciences verticals4
- 1 https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/6705264/Marketing/Whitepapers/The%20Future%20Of%20Wi-Fi/ABI%20Research_The_Future_Of_Wi-Fi.pdf?hsCtaTracking=70aa0e89-7f51-47fc-958b-ecb8472fd516%7C9f6ac5bd-19a2-4a5c-bc79-04151f6cb9f5
- 2 https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wiﬁ -as-a-service-market-worth-6-1-billion-by-2023---exclusive-report-by-marketsandmarkets-300804054.html
- 3 https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/06/1897825/0/en/Global-IoT-Connectivity-Market-to-Register-a-CAGR-of-18-7-During-2019-2024-Market-Will-Reach-8-9-Billion-by-2024.html
- 4 https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190326005497/en/6-Billion-WiFi-Service-Market-Service-Solution
An innovative networking solution creates amazing digital experiences and drives powerful business outcomes.Find out more
Aruba’s solution portfolio makes it easy to converge the management of wired, wireless and WAN networks across campus, branch, remote workers and DC locations and deliver a range of intelligent edge services.
Managing the Network
The demand for reliable, consistent and hassle-free network connectivity is a business-critical requirement but involves signiﬁcant up-front investment.
Ingram Micro’s managed networking service features everything MSPs need to help customers and grow their networking practice including:
- Architecture advice, configuration and delivery including installation
- A 24x7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) to support requirements relating to your customer’s networking environment
- NOC monitoring and response of network availability, utilisation, bandwidth and traffic, incident management and prioritisation
- Ongoing support and upgrades
Managed services for
Use our white labelled Managed Services offering to position yourself as an end-to-end networking specialist.
A robust and secure network is a critical requirement for any business, with consumers expecting Wi-Fi to be freely accessible, wherever they go.
This creates a major opportunity for Partners – deliver an end-to-end and hassle-free networking solution!
Deliver a comprehensive Managed Services solution for networking and ensure customers have a consistent and reliable experience, whilst making it easy for users to consume the connectivity they need.
Partners reap the benefits!
- Become a trusted networking advisor to your customers
- Create recurrent revenue business and long term commitment from customers
- Develop ongoing trust and loyalty with your customers
- Uncover opportunities to help build, expand and grow your networking business
- Offer an end-to-end networking-as-a-service solution
- Leaves you free to focus on making the next sale
- Stand out from your competition
They gain by offloading the management of their network
- Support from a 24x7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) to monitor the network and quickly respond to any issues
- Hassle-free networking that reduces the burden on IT teams to handle day-to-day operations
- Simplify management, security, monitoring and diagnostics across the entire network
- React quickly to security and rapidly changing device and user requirements
- Access Aruba certified expert technical and troubleshooting support
- Predictable pay-as-you-grow consumption model
- Simple subscription contract licensing
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce overall IT spend
Most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge.
As a leader in Wi-Fi 6, switching, SD-Branch and a visionary in data centre networking, access Aruba’s extensive portfolio of products & solutions to deliver secure and reliable networking.Find out more
Speak to your Ingram Micro Account Manager to find out how to leverage Managed Services to help uncover networking opportunities.
We can help you with:
- Developing a plan for the wireless architecture, based on a diligent inventory or site survey and taking into account requirements, wishes and preconditions of your customer
- Support from a large team of network specialists and Aruba-certified experts who can advise and relieve you and your customer
- Access networking knowledge and service delivery & management