Why warranty is not enough?
A BETTER SERVICE EXPERIENCE = HAPPY CUSTOMERS = NEW AND RECURRING HW SALES
System Downtime is costly!
Warranty does not offer enough Coverage to get Systems back up and running fast. Warranty coverage is typically a “best effort” and a vague SLA
- Different components may have different warranty levels and durations
- Warranty has no dedicated parts stocked at local depots leading to a reliance on air/freight
- Software doesn't have any warranty, only media replacement within 90 days
- Customers need to install customer self-repair parts themselves (with no onsite support)
Ask your customer:
- How do outages and other issues affect the business?
- What are the SLAs required by your business?
- Does your staff only have time for routine maintenance and not to focus on helping drive business growth?
- How do you manage firmware revision updates and patches?
- Does your IT environment include software from multiple vendors?
- Would it benefit you to have one place to call even for ISV support? Support protects the business and helps the business transform with:
- Foundation Care - Proactive Care - Proactive Care Advanced
Keep my converged infrastructure running: these services provide hardware and software support, enabling faster resolution of problems on HPE and third-party products.▶ Learn More
Prevent issues and get me to your best experts: resolve problems quickly with an enhanced call experience and start to finish case management. Prevent problems before they occur with tailored proactive reports.▶ Learn More
Proactive Care Advanced
Provide customers with assigned and personalized technical consultation to help make the most of HPE IT: includes an assigned local single point of contact for support management, best practice advice and access to specialist skills (Critical Event Management) for to support complex, downtime incidents.▶ Learn More