EDGE SERVICES PLATFORM
With automated intelligence at the heart of Aruba ESP, predict, identify and resolve networking issues before they happen, with the industry’s first AI powered ‘sixth sense’ platform.
Intelligent networking and security, from mobile to the edge!
Help customers harness the power of data across the network to help generate new revenue streams, improve efficiency and enhance the user experience!
The Edge is where people, technology and data come together to do amazing things – where network users interact with devices and create effective digital experiences.
EDGE SERVICES PLATFORM
Deployed on-premise through Aruba Central or As-a-Service
Insight – highlight and resolve issues before they effect users or the business operationsCLICK TO FIND OUT MORE
- Unified Infrastructure
Visibility – centrally manage and troubleshoot the entire networkCLICK TO FIND OUT MORE
Security – detect, prevent, isolate and stop network breaches before they happenCLICK TO FIND OUT MORE
- AI and machine learning, combined with 360° network and user centric telemetry data capabilities reveal network issues before they happen with 95% accuracy Watch the video
- APIs allow companies to increase automation through third party solutions Read More
- The network is managed through Aruba Central, providing the scalability and resiliency that modern networks need Watch the video
- Save customers time, money and stress! Read More
- Easy to deploy secure remote-working solutions
- Ensures the identities of endpoints, enforcing the consistent policies with an application aware firewall Watch the video
- Helps secure IoT and personal devices when accessing the corporate network Read More
CLOUD MANAGED NETWORKING
Aruba ESP is managed through Aruba Central, the cloud-managed networking solution that leverages automation and analytics to speed up configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.Find Out More
Keep pace with continually changing demands on the modern network.
of data outside the cloud or data centre will be generated on the edge within the next two years
of IT leaders plan to increase their investment in cloud-based networking in response to COVID-19
of networks are designed to identify and resolve problems automatically
Automation reduces manual errors by more than 75% and increases operational efficiencies
Overcome the challenges of managing a network and deliver better business outcomes for customers working at the edge and beyond!
Siloed management of data across wired, wireless and LAN
Users require seamless access to corporate data from the office, home or wherever they are!
IoT and mobile devices increase risk of security breaches
Network visibility decreases as complexity increases
Ingram Micro presents
Beyond the Network
Discover how Aruba ESP helps customers get better business outcomes by enhancing and taking advantage of the power of the Edge!Watch Video
EDGE SERVICES PLATFORM
Aruba ESP builds on existing Aruba network investment with customers who have complex networking needs across campus, branch, data centre and remote workers
Aruba ESP can support more adaptable workplaces that enable remote working, social distancing requirements and Track and Trace solutions.
Connect workers wherever they are through seemless video connections and collaboration tools.
Create personalised shopping experiences through unique digital experiences.
Ensure operational efficiency by detecting potential problems that could result in downtime.
Provide customers with mobile experiences through turn-by-turn navigation and augmented reality.
The Hybrid Workplace
The recent global pandemic has introduced additional layers of complexity to network management and increased workloads for already stretched network administrators.
We have seen a unique shift to the way we now work – from the office, remotely or a mix of both! A robust wired, wireless or LAN network is critical to maintaining productive environment, giving network users access to corporate resources to ensure business continuity.
By leveraging Aruba networking and the power of AI automation and insight, Aruba ESP is the perfect solution to ensure businesses remain operational, competitive and thrive!
- Working Remotely
- Aruba Remote Access Points ensure at home wireless connectivity that is identical to the in-office experience
- Ensure all devices accessing the corporate network are secure
- IN THE OFFICE
- A location aware office helps reduce exposure to infected individuals
- Ensure social distancing policies are enforced and identify areas that require deep cleaning with heat mapping
- OR BOTH!
- A long-term ‘new normal’ hybrid workplace
- Provides flexible connectivity, controls and insights related to employees wherever they are working
Managed Services For
Use Ingram Micro’s white-labelled Managed Services for networking to grow existing business and uncover new opportunities and keep the wheels of business turning!
Your Resource Hub.
All your Aruba ESP resources in one place.
Learn all about why Aruba ESP was designed and it’s relevance to today’s marketRead the facts
Our short summary video is a helpful refresherWATCH THE VIDEO
Learn more about Aruba ESP. Watch the ATM Digital sessionsWEBINARS
Aruba AIOpsRead More WATCH THE VIDEO
Aruba Unified InfrastructureRead More WATCH THE VIDEO
Aruba Zero-TrustRead More WATCH THE VIDEO
Aruba Hybrid workplace solutionRead More WATCH THE VIDEO