The most advanced access policy platform available.
Aruba ClearPass Provides role- and device-based network access control for employees, contractors and guests across any multivendor wired, wireless and VPN infrastructure. The result is a comprehensive and scalable policy management platform that goes beyond traditional AAA solutions to deliver extensive enforcement capabilities for IT-owned and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) security requirements.
- Role-based network access enforcement for multivendor Wi-Fi, wired and VPN networks
- Industry-leading performance, scalability, high availability and load balancing
- Intuitive policy configuration templates and visibility troubleshooting tools
- Supports multiple authentication/authorization sources (AD, LDAP, SQL dB) within one service
- Self-service device onboarding with built-in certificate authority (CA) for BYOD
- Guest access with extensive customization, branding and sponsor-based approvals
- Supports NAC and EMM/MDM integration for mobile device assessments
- Comprehensive integration with third party systems such as SIEM, Internet security and EMM/MDM
- Single sign-on (SSO) and Aruba Auto Sign-On support via SAML v2.0.
- Advanced reporting of all user valid authentications and failures
- Built-in profiling using DHCP and TCP fingerprinting