BE AN EFFECTIVE MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER!
HPE and Ingram Micro are here to help channel Partners tackle the challenges brought by the adoption of the 'solution as a service' model through the 'MSP Generator' initiative.
UNDERSTAND THE SELLING OPPORTUNITY OF MSP!
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) is an IT provider that offers access and consumption of infrastructure and IT solutions as a pay-per-use service managed on the cloud, which is known as the “as a service” proposal.
The drivers that boost demand for cloud services are:
• Easy accessibility to the service
• Reduction in initial costs
• Scalability and flexibility of IT resources
• Improvement in infrastructure efficiency
Hybrid IT lets companies migrate to the cloud gradually. It is very difficult to suggest that a client immediately migrate to a 100% public cloud. Companies need to be able to make a simple choice in terms of where to execute workloads: in their own datacenters, with cloud solution providers or a combination of both.
HPE and Ingram Micro’s vision is to offer and provide all the tools necessary for distributors who wish to create, or have already created, a cloud service proposal with their brand, meaning their own cloud services, infrastructure and support.
Brand and Services exclusive to the Channel as a Cloud Services Provider:
• Traditional channel business
• Local, personalised service
• In-house client Data Center
“EXCLUSIVE BRAND” CLOUD SOLUTIONS
• Cloud services MSP
• Third-party cloud services as an aggregator
• Service offerings at the same level of professional service for the entire Hybrid IT proposal
Download our eBook and discover how you can make the most of the MSP opportunity