A revolution in data centre network switches
Aruba & Pensando have extended their partnership to the very fabric of networking with the new Aruba CX 10000 Series Switch, reducing latency and improving security across the entire network.
Supported by Ingram Micro, understand the opportunity this partnership brings you and your network security business.
Because we'll support your network security journey
Benefits of adopting Aruba's zero trust CX 10000 Series Switch
100x the Scale
Distributed system of firewall security services in every switch
10x the Performance
Simplifies operations via unified network and security automation and management
One-third the TCO
Delivers the best performance-to cost-ratio for network security services
Why Distributor Services Architecture (DSA)
- Addresses the imminent need for network security in the data centre
- Segmenting the network into smaller pieces helps isolate critical areas of your network
- Limit the impact of ransomware within the data centre
- Simplify 'east-west' data traffic filtering & security
- DSA is the easiest and most cost-efficient solution available on the market
Why Aruba CX 10000 Series Switch
- First of it's kind, the Aruba CX 10000 Series Switch produces and operates a stateful software-defined layer of firewall services across the network
- No disruption during migration to network operations
- It applies to all size of customers and industries
- Costs only 20% more than the Aruba CX8325 model
- There is a huge adoption rate amongst customers
Speak to your Ingram Micro Account Manager to expand your knowledge and accelerate your profitabilityCONTACT US
Beyond the Network Video Series
Bringing together experts from Aruba, Pensando and Ingram Micro, this episode will help expand your knowledge and understanding of Distributed Services Architecture combined with the new Aruba CX 10000 Series Switch, and the opportunity that this brings to Channel Partners.
Alexis Cotillas, Aruba EMEA Business Development Manager, Ingram Micro
Jean-Pierre Bondu, EMEA Category Manager for Switches, Aruba
Patrick Schmidt, Managing Director for EMEA, Pensando
Fabio Capecelatro, Director for Advanced Solutions for EMEA, Ingram Micro
Leverage this new innovation in data centre network technology and grow your networking and security business.
Ingram Micro End User Campaign Kit
We've created this end user campaign kit to help you position and sell Aruba & Pensando offerings to customers.
Ingram Micro Value-Add
Aruba has moved from a product to a solution provider and it's critical for Partners to understand this shift if they are to help customers adopt new, cutting-edge technology and Partners to maximise on the competitive advantages this will bring.
Ingram Micro are an effective advisor, able to draw on our capabilities to support Partners through educational programmes, marketing support, business intelligence and managed services support – all to support their technology journey.