System Downtime is costly!
Warranty does not offer enough Coverage to get Systems back up and running fast. Warranty coverage is typically a “best effort” and a vague SLA.
- Different components may have different warranty levels and durations
- Warranty has no dedicated parts stocked at local depots leading to a reliance on air/freight
- Software doesn't have any warranty, only media replacement within 90 days
- Customers need to install customer self-repair parts themselves (with no onsite support)
Ask your customer:
• How do outages and other issues affect the business?
• What are the SLAs required by your business?
• Does your staff only have time for routine maintenance and not to focus on helping drive business growth?
• How do you manage firmware revision updates and patches?
• Does your IT environment include software from multiple vendors?
• Would it benefit you to have one place to call even for ISV support? Support protects the business and helps the business transform with:
- Foundation Care - Proactive Care - Proactive Care Advanced